Most of the Mods are done, no you not going to see the full car yet. I will only show the car when its 100% done. So for now, you are going to have to just accept the teaser shots.
The changes we have made so far:
- Heavy duty skid plate, because the some fairly important engine components sit very low, like the radiator hose.
- slightly bigger tyres. We tried really big tyres which at first seemed like the perfect fit, until 4 guys sat in the car and we had endless rubbing, so had to dial it back a bit.
- Roof Rack and a row of spot lights, just incase the sun decides to take the day off.
- Set a springbok horns on the front, because it give 20 more horse power.
- Airhorn on the roof rack with secret button.
- Hub caps to protect the original rims.
- Then a few changes and upgrade on the inside for extra power points
Now the only major jobs left is the stickers and full shake down test drive happening this week.
Not your average Audi 100L hey?